Thursday, May 1, 2008

I HATE SNOW!

Yep guys, you heard me right. I officially HATE snow now. Many of you thought I'd only last a couple weeks in the snow and then go running back to the warm weather but I didn't. I made it, actually I LOVED it, all winter long...let me repeat that, "I loved it all WINTER long"...however, it is no longer winter. By every definition it is Spring and therefore it should not be snowing. I don't mind the snow on the ground that it slowly melting but I do mind the new snow that keeps falling from the sky! I just came back from spending 10 days in 70-80 degree weather and on my first morning back in Jackson I wake up to the ground covered in snow!!

Someone once told me that Jackson has 4 seasons.... winter, more winter, road construction season, and then winter again....I'm starting to believe them. I've given in that Spring in Jackson Hole is really just a figment of my imagination and that in order to experience spring you either have to a) leave town or b) imagine it. However I am still clinging to the thought that Summer does exist here in Jackson.

No comments: