Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CAMPING IN WARM WEATHER....FINALLY!!!!!!

Finally it happened...after months of freezing weather and serious doubts on my part about spring/summer existing in Jackson a warm weekend finally came. It was in the 70-80's all weekend and not a cloud in the sky.....absolutely amazing!!! Of course we decided to pack up our summer gear and try it out for a night of car camping out past slide lake. We could not have picked a better night as we were wearing short sleeves and flip flops until the sun went down and even then just a light jacket was fine. It was a nice taste of what is to come this summer and I can't wait for more!

Some sights driving to our campsite which was a little over 12 miles down a dirt road.



Alli, Jenny, and I hanging out around the campfire
Allen and I

Jenny and I in the tent getting ready to go to sleep.


View from our campfire....we couldn't have picked a better car camping site.

No comments: