Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mountain Festival

In conjunction with the Hill Climb was the Jackson Hole Mountain Festival which was a week long festival at the base of the mountain that was topped off with a free outdoor concert by Michael Franti and the Spearheads. Everyday there was live music, races, and various other activities. The best by far though was the free concert Saturday night. The stage was set up against the base of the mountain and when the sun set it reflected off the snow and looked amazing. I wish I was able to get some better pictures of it b/c the ones I have don't nearly do it enough justice.

Megan, Rachael and I at Nick Wilson's Cowboy Cafe for the Mandatory Air concert.
View of the stage with the Mountain in the background.
Jenny, Megan and I at the Michael Franti concert. One concert where I did not mind being in the middle of the crowd......much much warmer

Megan and I goofing off at the arch after the concert before going out to the Tavern.Brief video of the concert.

No comments: