Thursday, April 24, 2008

Birthday Celebration #2......

Thanks to everybody who called and sent me birthday wishes online....I truly appreciate it. As most of you know I came back to Atlanta for my birthday and have had a wonderful trip so far. My mom took off for my birthday and we spent the day shopping and dining on fajitas and margaritas before going to see the Braves play the Marlins later that night. It was the first and probably the only Braves game I am going to get to go to this year and it was a ton of fun. I am getting ready now to head to Athens and cannot wait to see all my friends up there.....

Lexi wanted me to take pictures of Chipper Jones, so......
Playing around with some of the color filters on my new camera.
My mom and me at the game.
Lexi (my little sis)


Jeff with his rally cap on....it didn't work

1 comment:

*Amy* said...

OHHHH! I LOVE MY FAMILY!

I just WISH i could see you all more often!

P.S. You are my inspiration to become more adventerous! =)