Monday, November 19, 2007

My Wyoming To-Do List

Here is my list of things I want to do while living in Wyoming...I'm sure I'll add more things to my list the more I learn about the area

SUMMER:
1. Climb the Grand...the plan is for Megan, Jenny, Rachael, and I to all climb the Grand together this summer...would be nice to meet some people this winter that can take us up so we don't have to pay for a guide... click here for a blog about climbing the Grand
2. para glide
3. ride my bike up Teton Pass
4. Century bike ride
5. rock climb on an actual mountain and not on a wall
6. whitewater raft the Snake River
7. Scenic raft trip down the Snake River
8. feed a black bear....just kidding mom!
9. Cliff Diving
10. learn to play disc golf (and not suck at it)
11. go on an overnight mountain bike trip
12. fly fish on the Snake River
13. go kayaking

WINTER:
1. snowmobile through Yellowstone National Park
2. board 75% of the mountain...considering most of the mountain is black diamonds and cliffs this should be a lofty goal (Trail map of Jackson Hole)
3. Backcountry snowboard
4. Build a snowcave and campout this winter
5. cut down a Christmas Tree
6. build a snowman that is taller then me
7. have a snowball fight
8. go sledding
9. not break a bone on the mountain
10. go on a sleigh ride throught the elk refuge
11. go on an overnight snowshoeing trip

No comments: