Thursday, November 15, 2007

Christmas help....

I know it's hard to believe but it is almost that time of year again to start decorating and celebrating Christmas...this year will probably be the hardest Christmas ever for me since I won't get to spend it with my family at all. At least I am lucky in that I have amazing roommates here in Jackson that I will be with.

Being as that none of us get to go home for Christmas we want to decorate as much as possible here in Jackson in order to make it seem as much like home as possible. However due to our severe lack of funds that will be a little hard. We plan on cutting down our own Christmas tree and the girls that lived in the house before us left us a Christmas tree stand and skirt and that's pretty much all we have......therefore I am putting out an all points bulletin for old Christmas decorations...you know you have been meaning to clean out your Christmas decorations boxes for years now, so pack up that old stuff and send it on up to us in Jackson where it can get another lease on life......the tackier the better.....

Postal address
PO Box 7988 OR JHRL /
Jackson, WY 83002

or

FedEx/UPS Address
Attn: Tori Cervantez
3200 West McCollister Drive
Teton Village, WY 83025

No comments: