Friday, October 19, 2007

Leaving the South....

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made my last week (and the past 7 years) in Athens so memorable. Leaving town has been one of the hardest things I've ever done but I think that after 7 years in a college town it was time. I already miss you all and can't wait to come back and visit in April!!


My going away cake that Ashley decorated....it's supposed to a picture of me with a big "x" through it.
Goodbye lunch with old roommates in Atlanta......missed you Danielle!!!


Last night at Transmet/going away party


Last night out in Athens.....where's Ashley??
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tori...like ur blog-spot...looks like you are having a lot of fun!!!! we cant wait to visit you!!! send us a mail when you are in Jackson hole!!! By...Bianca & DAD!!!

mashamichelle said...

So glad you started a blog so I can follow along with your Jackson hole adventures! Send me your mailing address, will ya'? Miss you!