Friday, January 4, 2008

CHRISTMAS IN JACKSON!!!!

Christmas Eve we were treated with one of the heavier snowfalls thus far. For dinner Megan, Justin and I went to the Cadillac Grill for dinner and took pictures at the arches in the town square.

We could not have asked for a better Christmas Day as we had blue skies and about 10inches of fresh powder. Justin fixed Megan, Trey and I breakfast before we headed to the mountain for a wonderful day of skiing and snowboarding.

Megan and me at the base of the Gondola
Justin and I riding the Gondola up the mountain on Christmas Day
Megan and Trey on the Gondola

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog!! I'm missing you so bad. I can't wait to put some Christmas pictures up when we have ours!!!! So, no pictures of new year's huh?! ;) Miss you!!!