Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Camera and New Ski Boots!!!!!!!

So I finally caved yesterday and bought a new digital camera.....it didn't make much sense living somewhere as beautiful as Jackson and not having a functional camera or as in my case any camera at all..... I bought the highly rated Canon Powershot SD 750 and have so far loved it! It is the coolest (not to mention smallest) easiest to use camera I have ever seen.....since I bought the camera last night and had to work today I haven't had anything picture worthy to try my camera out....so, since I'm so bored at work I decided to take pictures of my new ski boots (well, they were new in January)....and since I'm on a rant about new products that I love, I am absolutely obsessed with my new ski boots...hands down the most comfortable ski boots I have ever worn not to mention that I have somehow been lucky enough to avoid any of the problems that most new ski boots cause....these fit my feet like a glove....too bad I don't have ski's to wear with them though :( why oh why does outdoor equipment have to be so daggum expensive?


Lots of fun end of season events are about to start happening and I

1 comment:

Ms. McMahon said...

you are a DORK! and need something more to do at work!!
i mean, haven't you ever been to ABC.com? it's pretty awesome :)