Monday, December 3, 2007

Jackson Hole Opening Day & New Job

Saturday was opening day....finally!!! There wasn't many runs open yet (only 3) and the snow wasn't that great but it was still fun to finally be out on the mountain that I have been staring at for the past 6 weeks. I also started my 2nd job on saturday as a cocktail waitress at the local bar at the base of the mountain....we specialize in $6 pitchers of PBR for employees so as you can imagine it got pretty busy with all the locals. There's defintely places I could make better tips but I really enjoy working somewhere where all the locals come and I can hang out with my friends at work.

Tomorrow I group of us are going back over the pass to Grand Targhee to board....the snow conditions are the best there of anywhere in the US so it should be another great day on the slopes.

No comments: